YETI LINK VEHICLE INTEGRATION
- Off-road? Rough terrain? No problem
The new and improved design of the Yeti Link Vehicle Integration Kit comes with an integrated locking mechanism to provide a more secure and stable connection that won’t jostle loose when the going gets rough. Take your adventure rig off-road and off-grid. We’ll keep you connected.
- Everything you need to connect & recharge
The Yeti Link Vehicle Integration Kit comes with everything you’ll need to connect your Yeti power station to your vehicle’s alternator, including a Male EC8 to Ring Terminal and a EC8 12ft Extension Cable with added fuse protection.
- Build your portable power system
Pair the Yeti Link Vehicle Integration Kit with Goal Zero Boulder Solar Panels to create a custom portable power system that can recharge your Yeti power station both on the road and off-grid.
- Maintain Portability
Built-in handles and magnetized corners make it easier to fold up your panel, pack in the car and go.
HOW IT WORKS
- NOTE: Link must be in Vehicle Mode to utilize this feature or it will drain your vehicle’s battery. All Links come standard set in “Tank Mode.” Tank Mode allows you to chain a Yeti Tank Expansion Battery to a Yeti Lithium Portable Power Station to increase your energy storage capacity.
- EC8 Male to Ring Cable allows you to connect directly to your vehicle’s 12V battery or alternator’s +/- terminals. EC8 12′ Extension Cable connects the Ring Cable to the back of your Yeti Link. Link locking mechanism secures cables tightly to the Link.
- When in “Vehicle Mode,” the Yeti Link pulls power from your vehicle’s alternator while the vehicle is running and stops pulling power when the vehicle is off. While at camp, connect your Yeti with our Boulder or Nomad solar panels to collect and store power through every leg of the journey. When your energy source is portable and sustainable, the possibilities are endless.